So, you want to learn to drive in Warrington ….
Almost everyone wants to learn to drive a car as soon as they are old enough, but what’s the best way to go about it ?
It makes great sense to take great care when choosing a driving school, as you only want to take one test. With us you will have an exceptionally high chance of passing your test first time as against the national average. Because our standard of tuition is so high and, provided you continue to put into practice all you have been taught afterwards, you will be that much safer a driver.
Things you need to know about Driving and Driving Lessons…
- The minimum age which you can legally drive a car on the public roads is 17 but off road training can start at the age of 16.
- You will need to apply for a provisional driving licence.
- You must complete driving licence application form D1.
- When you apply for your licence you must also enclose original documentation confirming your identity.
- You MUST NOT drive on a road until you have received your provisional licence.
- Your eyesight must meet a minimum standard.
- You must pass your Theory and Practical Tests before you can apply for a full driving licence.
If you require advice then please contact our office and one of our staff will help you.