Learn to drive at the age of 16 with Tom Grainger Driving School in Warrington.
The driving course is designed to achieve basic vehicle control and understanding of the basic systems of driving a motor car and lessons take place on our Safe Off-Road Driving Area with Full professional instruction where All basic driving skills covered
- Check eyesight plus are there any disabilities.
- Cover provisional licence application forms.
- Explain the importance of the highway code.
- Enter vehicle safely.
- Explain controls.
- Move off and stop correctly.
- Able to use brakes and gears correctly and safely.
- Able to steer correctly.
- Understand and make effective use of mirrors.
- Able to stop the vehicle promtly and correctly in an emergency.
Able to carry out the following manoeuvres:
- Turn in the road.
- Reverse to the left.
- Reverse park
- Bay Parking manoeuvres
Able to carry out the following manoeuvres using the M.S.M and P.S.L systems:
- Left turn from major road to side road.
- Left turn from side road onto major road.
- Right turn from major to side road.
- Right turn from side road onto major road
- Dealing with situations
- Deling with sharp left and right bends
- Dealing with zebra crossings
Your young, your ambitious and you want to learn to drive as soon as you can so here at Tom Grainger Driving School in Warrington, we can provide you with the early learning driving opportunity. Come and learn to drive at the age of 16 on our safe.